Tuesday, May 11, 2010



How often are people who enjoy being alone lonely?

Firstly, I'm sorry I haven't been replying to SMSes today. I was so bothered about the prep board and all the stuff I gotta do that I only had the mind to read them. When my mind's in this state, it usually means I'll have a stony face and it'll drift off to the "think too much" compartment once in a while.

Its (not was) a lonely day too :( The title creeped into my head on my way home as I was physically alone and mentally alone. Its just strange that I feel so happy being alone sometimes but not at other times. It also reminded me of how some people seem to enjoy being alone so much, but do they always?

I really, really can't get some things off my mind though I'm trying hard not to. I bloody can't. I can't get it out of my head abcdefg.



All thanks to a wonderful sharing about Ebe's life by none other than ebe himself, I've come to a conclusion that males are quite impossible to understand. Not like there's even a "model" to start with. Sarah, Syai and I had some kind of a girly "sharing" before miss kwa came in.

Bloody shit I feel so anal today, Syairah thought I was gonna scold her when she accidentally painted my shirt. Didn't even want to talk to the bookshop uncle today. Its generally a really sad day and I don't think tomorrow will be better.

I even forgot it was my mom's birthday today, can't believe myself. Heck, I've still got a few messages to reply to.
I want to go to back to that place.

No comments: